Greeley has a rich heritage of investing in the arts and has long been a hub of creativity. Get a glimpse of all the ways you can experience the arts in Greeley this ARTober, and get out and explore what your city has to offer!
Union Colony Civic Center Shows
This month the UCCC has an exciting lineup of performers with something for everyone:
- Amy Grant – contemporary Christian musician and iconic performer.
- The Burroughs with the Greeley Philharmonic Orchestra– two Greeley favorites collaborating to bring you the ultimate concert experience.
- Flobots – music with a mission to create community and inspire activism.
- Take a virtual tour of the many beautiful pieces of art around the city using the Art in Public Places You can also view the entire Outdoor Art Catalog online.
- Visit a local gallery, like the City of Greeley’s Tointon Gallery, Madison and Main, or the University of Northern Colorado’s Mariani Gallery.
- Grab a friend and sign up for an art class at Work of Art Greeley or Showcase Art Center.
Learn about Greeley’s history at one of its museums, each with a unique perspective on the past.
- Centennial Village
- Greeley History Museum
- Meeker Home Museum
- White Plumb Farm Learning Center
- Colorado Model Railroad Museum
Interested in more recent history? Greeley’s Creative District developed several self-guided walking tours of historic city neighborhoods. Grab some friends or family and get to know your city!
Music is part of Greeley’s heritage and continues to be part of its future. Whether you prefer a classic style or modern sounds, there’s an opportunity for you in Greeley.
What is your Greeley experience with the arts? Share it with MyGreeley.