There’s something magical about a hometown holiday — local shops lit up and brimming with people, lights twinkling around town, and a feeling of anticipation and gratitude. Greeley is built on the principles of entrepreneurship and ingenuity, and there’s no better reflection of that spirit than in our business community during the holidays.
Looking to shop local but not sure where to start? We’ve got you covered. Check out the first My Greeley Holiday Gift Guide for ideas and experiences you can share with your loved ones this holiday season.
Give an Experience
These gifts may be tricky to wrap, but the memories will last a lifetime.
- Festival of Trees – Greeley’s favorite holiday tradition is back. Visit Festival of Trees during public hours or choose from one of three special events: Whoville Holiday, Watercolor and Wine, or Teddy Bear Bash.
- UCCC Performance Tickets – Share an exciting evening of live entertainment with your family or friends. The Spring 2022 performance lineup will be announced and go on sale at noon Friday, Nov. 26. Backstage Stars members get early access to tickets 48 hours before the public.
- Recreation Membership – More than a gym pass, Greeley recreation memberships offer access to rec center pools, mini golf, the Ice Haus, and more.
- Greeley Hatchet House – Treat your friends to an evening out with a Hatchet House e-gift card.
Give Something Delicious
When in doubt, give the gift of yum.
- Pope Farms Gift Basket – Who can say no to a gift basket full of treats? Especially when it’s filled with delicious confections from Pope Farms. Specialty and bulk orders are also available by request.
- Luna’s Tacos Homemade Hot Sauces – These spicy treats are available individually or as box sets, from the classic Piri Piri to the Gobbledygooker.
- Warm Hugs – This community favorite stole our hearts with its delicious mixes. Choose from a large selection of savory soups, breads and cakes, or their collection of holiday packages.
- Weldwerks Brewing – Grab to-go bottles or cans for your loved one’s stocking and throw in some Weldworks merch and a gift card while you’re at it.
- Mom’s Popcorn – There is no better stocking stuffer than a delicious bag of Mom’s Popcorn. We recommend The People’s Choice, S’mores, or Buffalo White Cheddar.
- Local Hive Honey – A sweet piece of Greeley’s legacy. Check out Local Hive’s gift boxes for your favorite foodie.
Give to the Outdoor Enthusiast
These businesses have everything you need to shop for your favorite athlete or outdoor hobbyist.
- Altitude Running – A team of experts at this local store (formerly Bell’s Running) can help you find the perfect gift for the walking or running enthusiast on your list. You can also check out their event page for opportunities to break in those new shoes.
- Bike Peddler – It’s hard to beat the experience of getting your first bike. Check out Bike Peddler’s selection of kids’ bikes – they even have options for bike trade-ins.
- Garretson’s Sporting Goods – From baseball gloves to ski rentals, there is nothing you can’t find at Garretson’s. Check out their list of additional services for custom embroidery, laser engraving, and more.
- Burris Optics – You can find these Greeley-made high-quality scopes, binoculars, and other hunting accessories at your local sporting goods store.
Give a One-of-a-Kind Item
Local and unique, you can’t find these items anywhere else.
- Greeley History Museum Gift Shop – Re-opening Nov. 20, you can find unique exhibit merchandise, books on local history, children’s toys, jewelry, and household items.
- Greeley Farmer’s Market – Open the first and third Saturdays of the month, sip some coffee from Zoe’s Café while browsing unique finds from vendors such as Lady at the Well and That’s Sew Cha Cha.
- Madison and Main – For the art connoisseur in your life, don’t miss out on Madison and Main’s upcoming holiday events, including their current holiday show, extended gallery hours for holiday shopping, and local book signing.
Give the Gift of Style
The holidays are the perfect time for an outfit upgrade.
- Greeley Hatworks – Give a custom Yellowstone look to a die-hard fan or choose from a variety of ready-to-ship options.
- Charley and Company Market– Popular items include Charlie & Co. candles, cozy sweaters, and their Live Wreath Workshops.
- Blush Boutique Co. – Choose from a variety of gifts and clothing items in Blush Boutique’s curated Christmas collection.
For the gift-giver who loves the hunt for a treasure.
- The Midnight Oil Used Books – Get lost finding the perfect title for your loved one. You can also snag books by local authors and purchase a Midnight Oil book bag on their website.
- Lincoln Park Emporium – Repurpose the past with Lincoln Park Emporium’s extensive inventory, including “Made in Greeley” specialties. They also offer holiday events such as creating custom Christmas decorations and ornaments.
- Brooklyn Finds Design – Know someone with an eye for design? You can find one-of-a-kind home and décor pieces at this brick and mortar store.
Give Imagination and Play
You’re never too old to relive the magic.
- Colorado Model Railroad Museum – Spark your child’s imagination and wonder with a visit to the Colorado Railroad Museum or find a unique gift from the museum’s gift shop.
- Nerd Store – Prep for holiday game nights with the latest board game and puzzles.
Did we miss your favorite holiday store? Let us know at My Greeley and tell us what makes Greeley your home for the holidays.