Are you looking for holiday gift ideas or delicious additions to your holiday spread? No need to go too far – you can find fun and unique ideas just down the street and support small businesses right here in Greeley.
Here are a few ideas to get those creative gift ideas going:
Charcuterie Boards and Gift Basket Fillers
The Winter Farmers Market is at Zoe’s Café and Events, 715 10th St, from 9 a.m. to noon on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of each month. It’s a great place to pick up handcrafted gifts and Colorado-made items. Some of the vendor and gift ideas you’ll find:
- XLVIIs Bakery: German pretzels, French pastries, and European sourdough bread
- Rise and Pies: Sourdough bread, pies, pastries, and “Breads Around the World”
- Noeo Coffee: Coffee beans
- That’s Sew Cha Cha: Jams, jellies, gift items
- What The Fudge Co.: Fudge in more than 20 flavors
- Willow Creek Mushrooms: Mushrooms, mushroom tinctures, and fun mushroom merchandise
- Fisherman’s Pride Wild Alaskan Seafood: Fresh, certified sustainable, certified wild-caught sockeye salmon
- Barbara Hurtt Sweet Delicacies: Brazilian cheese bread and ham and cheese Brazilian empanadas, Brigadeiros (Brazilian chocolate truffles), and flan
- Lady at the Well: Soaps, lotion bars, shampoo and conditioner bars, laundry soap, dish soap and other bath treats
- Audacious Truffles: Chocolate truffles
- Chef Sarah’s Family Favorites: Seasonal and local preserves, including pickled vegetables, applesauce, preserved fruits and jams and fruit relishes, flavored popcorn, vintage home goods
- Connelly Creamery: Ice cream and sweet treats
- Blooming Health Farms: Chicken feed and supplies, herbs, eggs, and microgreens
- Ledingham Livestock: Lamb and beef
- Eden Herbs and Flowers: Vegetables, salads, canned food, homemade ice cream
- Pure by Jennifer Christine: Natural bath and body products
Offers food mixes and treats (along with enough gift ideas to fill Santa’s sleigh) that are perfect for gifting.
From small sample sizes to giant crowd-sized bags, you’ll find savory, sweet, spicy, and seasonal flavors for gift-giving and holiday snacking.
Books, Baubles, Toys and Games
Step into this historic building and enjoy various gift ideas and decorations. Books of local interest, gifts for all ages, and holiday decorations (many on sale) will help you with gifts for everyone on your list; open Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Find just the right new or used book for the book lover you know.
If you have not visited this local treasure, make time this holiday season to go! Enjoy the model railroad, then stop in and pick up gifts from books to box cars.
Just the Ticket
The UCCC has a great lineup planned for Spring 2024. Whether there’s an acapella fan on your list (Chanticleer would be perfect!) or they love Broadway musicals (don’t miss Come From Away), you’ll find a show they’ll be looking forward to from the time they open their gift.
Colorado’s first-ever junior hockey team in the North American Hockey League is in its inaugural season. Wrap up some tickets to a home game at Greeley Recreation’s Ice Haus!
The Kress is Greeley’s only independent theater in a beautifully restored historic building. It’s also a full-service bar and restaurant. Pick up some tickets or a gift card for a night out.
Gifts of Learning
From wheel throwing to hand building, they can learn how to make it with clay – from cups to garden sculptures!
Classes, art, and art supplies for the artist and art lover on your list!
Stop by and pick up some spirits (literally and figuratively) when you shop their locally distilled spirits or check out classes for the budding distiller on your list. (And their website offers some recipes to mix up something special for your guests this holiday season.)
Check out options for classes or pick up a membership to the Greeley Recreation Center and Family Funplex, Ice Haus, and the Active Adult Center. Punch passes are also available and make great stocking stuffers.
Find more gift ideas on the Greeley Gift Guide here on the My Greeley Blog, through the Greeley Chamber of Commerce, or the Downtown Development Authority’s Business Directory.